Absolute Auction | Trustee Foreclosure
Address: 2203 Peters Creek Rd. Roanoke, VA
Type: Office | Retail
Size: 1.017 Acres +/-
ABSOLUTE AUCTION | Trustee Foreclosure
Auction: Friday, January 27th at 12:00 noon on site
Previews: January 13th and 20th - 10 am to 2 pm or by appointment
Commercial Real Estate 2203 Peters Creek Road, NW, Roanoke, Virginia
(Intersection of Peters Creek Road and Woodbridge Avenue, NW)
• Commercial Building - 2,929 sf
• Lot Size: 1.017+/- acres
• Zoned: CG and R-3
Tax Assessed Value: $216,600.00
Formerly Listed for $250,000.00
Sold in 2005 for $300,000.00
Tax Map #6370206 - Lot 1A
(Residential Converted to Commercial Usage)
Lot Size: .4772 +/- acre
Zoned: CB (Commercial Business)
Tax Map #6370210 - Lot 1B
Lot Size: .5402 +/- acre
Zoned: R3 (Residential)
Main Level 1,120 sf
Second Floor 835 sf
Basement 974 sf
TOTAL 2,929 sf
- Detached Garage (Two Car) 440 sf
- Road Frontage | Peters Creek Road 125’ | Woodbridge Avenue 345’
- Gas Heat with Central A/C
- Built in 1951
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of 10% of the high bid amount, will be required to register. The Cashier’s Check are to be made payable to Gentry, Locke, Rakes & Moore, LLP.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, as detailed above, will be delivered to Substitute Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The property will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. PROPERTY LINES: The property lines that are drawn on the Aerial Photographs are approximate and for Marketing purposes only. All prospective Buyers need to verify the lines with an accurate survey. Additionally, Walker has marked the property lines on the ground, as a reference, but the markings are subject to the verification by all parties relying on them.