Address: 23 Broad Street Rd. | Manakin-Sabot, VA
Date: April 22nd
What: Trucks, Cars, SUVs, Vans, etc.
Previews: April 14, April 15 and April 21 | 10am to 5pm
The owner of Wally's Wholesale, after 29 years in business, is Liquidating and Retiring! This is an opportunity to purchase vehicles, the used parts and the Business.
The sale is to be held at 23 Broad Street Road, Manakin-Sabot, Virginia
(From Interstate 64E – take Exit 173 to site) (15 miles west of Richmond)
Click below to pre-register for the auction if you will physically be at the sale or click Online Bidding to bid remotely.
Wally's Wholesale Business purchase. This sale will take place at 12:00 noon on site at 23 Broad Street Rd., Manakin-Sabot, VA. Purchase of the 29 year old name 'Wally's Wheels, Inc.' - comes with automatic recognition and reputation - The Logo - Client List - Buyer's List and Contacts - etc. Walker Commercial Services, Inc. has a copy of the Corporation Paperwork and the Profit and Loss Statements. Location - Wally's Wholesale has been at the current location for 14 years and is currently on a month-to-month lease. Each inquiry must be accompanied by a fully executed Confidentiality Agreement. Please contact Anthony Smithers for this information - 540.420.3501
All of the Rolling Stock - Trucks, Cars, SUVs, Vans, etc. at 10:00am on site at 23 Broad Street Rd., Manakin-Sabot, VA
On Line bidding begins on April 10th at 5:00 p.m. You will be able to pre-register and place pre-bids and we will also be doing bidding simultaneously with the live Auction which begins at 10:00 am on April 22, 2017. Please note that there will be different on-line bidding Terms and Conditions. You will find this information when you register to bid on line.
All vehicles in Sale #2 Sold ABSOLUTE except 5!
For more information about the Sail Boat, download the information below.
Parts, Salvage Vehicles, Car Dolleys, Car Parts and Truck Parts to be held immediately following Sale #1 and Sale #2 - located at 1251 Broad Street, Oilville, VA
All items in Sale #3 will be sold ABSOLUTE!
Click to Download our Digital Brochure
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids accepted only from registered bidders only. Please bring your driver’s license for identification. Registration will begin the day before the Auction at the scheduled Preview and also the morning of the Auction at 8:15 a.m. Receipt of a bid number, implies an understanding of legal obligation to all Terms and Conditions.
2. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: All Equipment, Vehicles and Tools are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, with no warranties. Potential purchasers must perform such independent investigations, with respect to the equipment as they deem necessary. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There will be no refunds made to the purchasers - for ANY reason.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: All items purchased MUST BE PAID IN FULL on Sale Day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit Card or Personal Check. (NOTE: There will be an additional 3% charged on all credit card purchases. Anyone who has purchased item(s) at the Auction, is not allowed to leave the lot without paying for items.) We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
NOTE: If you would like to write a check for the item(s) purchased and leave it with us and then go to your Bank and get a Cashier’s Check or the Cash, we will exchange the check that you wrote us for the cash or the cashier’s check. THIS PROCESS NEEDS TO BE HANDLED IN THE SAME DAY – WE WILL BE LEAVING TOWN TO RETURN TO ROANOKE BY 4:00 PM ON AUCTION DAY AND YOUR CHECK WILL BE DEPOSITED INTO OUR BANK, IF WE HAVEN’T EXCHANGED IT.
4. BUSINESS CHECKS AND PERSONAL CHECKS: A business check is not a substitute for a Cashier’s Check. If we deposit your Business Check or Personal Check into our Bank in Roanoke, you will not be able to pick up your Title, Keys and Vehicle until Friday, April 28, 2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
5. VEHICLE TITLES: Cash, Credit Card or Cashier’s Check is required to obtain title and remove vehicles and equipment.
6. DISPUTES: The Auction Company reserves the right to settle any and all disputes involving bids or sale of Equipment.
7. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VERIFICATION: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior released announcements, verbal or written, concerning the sale. All information provided by the Auction Company is deemed reliable, but not warranted. No warranty for its accuracy or omissions are assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller. Verification of the information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company represents the Seller.
9. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Purchase Price.
10. REMOVAL: All equipment must be removed by Tuesday, April 25 at 5:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made or unless your check is one that we are waiting on to clear (refer to Item #4 herein).
11. BID INCREMENTS: Auction Company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences.
12. TYPE OF AUCTION: As you will see from our attached brochure, the majority of the items that we are selling will be sold ABSOLUTE, which means those items will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of the Price. There are four or five items that will not be sold ABSOLUTE, and they will be clearly marked on the date of Sale.
13. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.