ABSOLUTE EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Saturday, December 9th at 9:00 a.m.
Previews: December 1st, December 2nd and December 8th - 10 am to 4 pm
Location: 844 Union Street, Salem, Virginia
60+Pieces of Rolling Stock, plus .....
Case Backhoes, Toyota Forklifts, Ford Tractors, John Deere Backhoes, Hyster Forklift, Yale Forklift, Miller Welders, Volkswagon Beetles, Ford Van Bucket Truck, Office Trailer, Chevrolet 3500, GMC Roll Back, Ford F250, Ford F350s, Ford Work Vans, Chevrolet Work Vans, Jeep w/ Snow Blade, Bobcat Skid Steer, John Deere Skid Steer, Ford Dump Trucks, GMC Dump Tucks, International Dump Trucks, Pull Behind Air Compressors, Trailers, Wheel Horse Lawn Tractor w/ attachments, Metal Racking, Briggs Water Pump, Coats Tire Changer, Cement Mixer, Backhoe Buckets, Forklift Forks, Hydraulic Cylinders, Ikenberry Carts, Hand & Automatic Tools, Chainsaws, Weed-Eaters..
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
1. REGISTRATION: Bids accepted only from registered bidders only. Please bring your driver’s license for identification. Registration will begin the day before the Auction at the scheduled Preview and also the morning of the Auction at 7:00 a.m. Receipt of a bid number, implies an understanding of legal obligation to all Terms and Conditions.
2. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: All Equipment, Vehicles and Tools are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, with no warranties. Potential purchasers must perform such independent investigations, with respect to the equipment as they deem necessary. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There will be no refunds made to the purchasers - for ANY reason.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: All items purchased MUST BE PAID IN FULL on Sale Day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit Card or Personal Check. Anyone who has purchased item(s) at the Auction, is not allowed to leave the lot without paying for items. We accept all major credit cards and there is an additional 3% fee that applies for using credit cards.
4. VEHICLE TITLES: Cash, Credit Card or Cashier’s Check is required to obtain title and remove vehicles, large equipment or trailers. A business check is not a substitute for a Cashier’s Check.
5. DISPUTES: The Auction Company reserves the right to settle any and all disputes involving bids or sale of Equipment. The bidder agrees to pay all Attorney’s Fees and Court Costs for any disputes which require enforcement through the Court System.
6. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VERIFICATION: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior released announcements, verbal or written, concerning the sale. All information provided by the Auction Company is deemed reliable, but not warranted. No warranty for its accuracy or omissions are assumed by the Auction Company or the Sellers. Verification of the information is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
7. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company represents the Sellers.
8. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Purchase Price.
9. REMOVAL: All equipment must be removed by December 15th at 5:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made with the owners of the building.
10. BID INCREMENTS: Auction Company reserves the right to set bid increments and to establish the bid sequences for the order of the Sale and/or to change both.
11. ABSOLUTE AUCTION: All items will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of the Price.
12. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!