ABSOLUTE AUCTION | June 17, 2017
Address: 3190 Gum Log Rd. | Hiwassee, VA
Size: 8.61 Acres
ABSOLUTE AUCTION | Hiwassee, VA
SALE #1: Saturday, June 17th at 10:00 a.m. on site
Previews: June 9, June 10 and June 16- 12 noon to 4 pm or by appt.
Custom Built 2 Story Home with Pond located on 8.61 +/- acres
Private and Tranquil
Custom Built Home (Under Construction)
8.61 +/- acres - overlooking Private Pond
2,018 sf - 2 Bedrooms, 3 baths
Full Walk-Out Basement
Hardiplank Siding wrap around front and back porches
Back wrap around porch overlooking the Pond
Developer/Owner completed many custom amenities and upgrades, all listed in the documentation below...
Tax Map # 095-1-76(County of Pulaski, Virginia)
• Superior Wall System - Cost $14,374.05
with R12.5 Insulation Package in the Basement
• Stocked Pond
• HVAC - Lennox CBX 32 MV Elite Air Handler
- Aquecoil Hydronic Heater added
- Lennox Outdoor Unit
• Main Living Area - Ceiling 9’ walls with Cathedral Ceilings and Crown Molding
- 9” Normal Spray in open cell insulation in entire ceiling
- Double French Doors leading to wraparound porch
- Decorative Tile in two of the bathrooms
• Full Basement: Approximately 1,296 sf with 9’ ceilings
- Poured concrete walls (Superior Wall System)
- Basement has 4-Zoned Hydronic Radiant Floor Heat
- Built in vault for guns and valuables
- On Demand Hot Water - Buderus Logamax Plus System
- Covered Basement future patio area
New Construction - Not Completed
Partial Finishes needed - Ready for new owner to pick flooring, cabinets, fixtures, etc.
Custom Builder upgrades, interior photographs, permits and signed Approvals are on our website: www.walker-inc.com
There are no warranties, representations or guarantees as to Construction or Permits for this property. The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”.
2% Broker Participation Paid to Qualifying Agents
Download the form below, complete it and send it to Walker for approval
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of 10% of the high bid amount, will be required to register.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, as detailed above, will be delivered to Substitute Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The property is to be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Purchase Price for the Memorandum of Sale.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller. There are no warranties or representations with any of the construction of the property.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. PROPERTY LINES: The property lines that are drawn on Aerial Photographs are approximate and for Marketing purposes only. Prospective Buyers need to verify the lines with an accurate survey. Additionally, Walker has marked the property lines on the ground, as a reference, but the markings are subject to the verification by all parties relying on them.
11. TYPE OF AUCTION: Trustee Foreclosure Auction - to be Sold “ABSOLUTE” - REGARDLESS OF THE PRICE.