ABSOLUTE AUCTION | July 19, 2017
Address: 1002 Connecticut Av. | Roanoke, VA
ABSOLUTE AUCTION | BANK OWNED PROPERTY
SALE #1: Wednesday , July 19th at 12:00 pm to sold at the site of Sale
Previews: July 5th and July 12 - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appt.
Investment or Rental Income
1002 Connecticut Avenue and adjoining lot - sold together and SOLD ABSOLUTE - Regardless of the Price
Tax Map # 3061013 (House) - Tax Map # 3061014 (Lot)
724 sf house with 2 Bedrooms and 1 bath
Partial dirt basement with crawl space
Large yard and garden area
Tool shed/Storage Building
Tax Assessed Value: $43,600.00
2% Broker Participation Paid to Qualifying Agents
Download the form below, complete it and send it to Walker for approval
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount, as detailed below, will be required to register.
Sale #1 - $5,000.00 Sale #4 - $1,000.00
Sale #2 - $1,000.00 (per lot) Sale #5 - $1,000.00 (per lot)
Sale #3 - $5,000.00 Sale #6 - $1,000.00 (per lot)
*Checks to be made payable to Walker Commercial Services, Inc.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidders will be required to sign a Contract of Sale for each property, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Checks, as detailed above, will be delivered to the Auction Company and will be applied to the Purchase Prices at closings. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: All of the properties will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the days of sale, take precedence overall priorcommunications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on days of the sales for all properties. The Buyer’s Premium is added to each of the high bid amounts, to determine the Purchase Price for the Contract Sales Prices.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: All of the properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential deem necessary to verify.
Buyers mustperform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they information provided by Auction Company or the Seller. There are no warranties or representations with respect to any of the properties.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: Allinformation provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemedreliable but is notwarranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by AuctionCompany are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company and its representatives represents the Seller.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. PROPERTY LINES: The property lines that are drawn on Aerial Photographs are approximate and for Marketing purposes only. Prospective Buyers need to verify the lines with accurate surveys. Additionally, Walker has marked the property lines on the ground, as a reference, but the markings are subject to the verification by all parties relying on them.
11. TYPES OF AUCTION: Sale #1 is being Sold ABSOLUTE - regardless of the price; Sale #2 - Lots are being sold with a minimum bid price of $2,000.00 per lot; Sale #3is being Sold ABSOLUTE - regardless of the price; Sale #4 is being sold with a minimum bid price of $5,000.00; Sale #5 - Lots are being sold with a minimum bid price of $5,000.00 per lot; and Sale #6 - Lot 5 is being sold with a minimum bid price of $10,000.00 and Lot 7 is being Sold ABSOLUTE - regardless of the price.