ABSOLUTE AUCTION | July 22, 2017
Address: 661 Cedar Meadow Dr. | Nellysford, VA
ABSOLUTE AUCTION | TRUSTEE FORECLOSURE
SALE #1: Saturday, July 22nd at 10:00 am - On-Site
Previews: July 7th, July 8th and July 15 - 12 noon to 4 pm or by appt.
Wintergreen's Golf Community - Stoney Creek
Custom Built Home - Built in 2004
2,746sf - 4BR, 3 1/2BA
Hardwood Floors - Stacked Rock Fireplace
Screened Porch - Custom Finished Throughout
1,920sf - Kitchen, Family Room with Fireplace
Mud/Laundry Room, Half Bath, Office/Library
Master Bedroom Suite with Fireplace
826sf - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths
Loft sitting area with mini bar and closet
Tax Assessed Value: $325,150.00
Nelson County, Lot A-28 - Tax Map #11J-1-A28
3% Broker Participation Paid to Qualifying Agents
Download the form below, complete it and send it to Walker for approval
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of $15,000.00 per property for Sale #1 and Sale #2 and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of $2,500.00 for Sale #3, will be required to register. Sale #1 and Sale #2 - Checks are to be payable to Franklin, Denney, Ward & Dryer, P.L.C. and Sale #3 check to be payable to Walker Commercial Services, Inc.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder on Sale #1 and Sale #2 will be required to sign Memorandum of Sale, and on Sale #3 will be required to sign a Purchase Contract, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and each Cashier’s Check for Sale #1 and Sale #2 will be delivered to Substitute Trustee and for Sale #3 will be delivered to Auction Company. The Deposits will be applied to the Purchase Prices at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence overall priorcommunications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premiums added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Prices.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: Theproperties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers mustperform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: Allinformation provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemedreliable but are notwarranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by AuctionCompany are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. TYPES OF AUCTIONS: Sale #1 and Sale #2 are Trustee Foreclosure - ABSOLUTE AUCTIONS and Sale #3 is an ABSOLUTE BANK OWNED AUCTION.