Address: M&M Salvage 2428 Richmond Rd. | Troy, VA
Date: May 20, 2017
Time: 10:00 am on site
What: Trucks, Cars, Heavy Equipment, etc.
Previews: May 12, May 13 and May 19 | 10am to 5pm
Online Bidding begins on May 8th at 5pm.
Click below to pre-register for the auction if you will physically be at the sale or click Online Bidding to bid remotely.
Saylor-Beall Air Compressor - Waste Oil Heater - Clam Parts Washer - Concrete Saws - Engine Hoist - Banding Reels - Metal Roll Carts - Coats Tire Machine - Coats Tire Balancer - Shop Tables - Waste Oil Containers - Cutting Torches - Gauges and Heads - Industrial Press - Marquette Welder - AC Recycling Machines - Industrial Floor Jack - Motor Stands - Floor Jack Stands - Engine Stands - Metal Tables - Test Rite Tool Box - Blackhawk Lift - 2 Wheel Dolly - Honda Generator - Aluminum Wheels - 7,000 lb. Globe Car Lift - (2) CL Challenger 9,000 lb. Car Lifts - Large Assortment of Racking Sets - Snow Blades - Pallet Forks - Gas Tanks - Fuel Tanks - Camper Shells - Truck Covers - Desk and File Cabinet, and much, much more...
Click to Download our Digital Brochure
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids accepted only from registered bidders only. Please bring your driver’s license for identification. Registration will begin the day before the Auction at the scheduled Preview and also the morning of the Auction at 8:15 a.m. Receipt of a bid number, implies an understanding of legal obligation to all Terms and Conditions.
2. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: All Equipment, Vehicles and Tools are being sold“AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”, with no warranties. Potential purchasers must perform such independent investigations, with respect to the equipment as they deem necessary. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! There will be no refunds made to the purchasers - for ANY reason.
3. PAYMENT TERMS: All items purchased MUST BE PAID IN FULL on Sale Day by Cash, Cashier’s Check, Credit Card or Personal Check. Anyone who has purchased item(s) at the Auction, is not allowed to leave the lot without paying for items. We willaccept credit cards and there will be an additional 3% fee that applies for using credit cards.
4. VEHICLE TITLES: Cash, Credit Card orCashier’sCheck is required to obtain title and remove vehicles, large equipment or trailers. A business check is not a substitute for a Cashier’s Check.
5. DISPUTES: The Auction Company reserves the right to settle any and all disputes involving bids or sale of Equipment. 6. ANNOUNCEMENTS AND VERIFICATION: Announcements made on the day of sale take precedence over all prior released announcements, verbal or written, concerning the sale. All informationprovided by the Auction Companyisdeemed reliable, but not warranted. No warranty for its accuracy or omissions areassumed by the Auction Company or the Sellers. Verification of the information is the responsibility of the purchaser.
7. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company represents the Sellers.
8. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the high bid to determine the final Purchase Price.
9. REMOVAL: All equipment must be removed by April 28th at 5:00 p.m., unless other arrangements are made. After May 24th, you must call Anthony Smithers at (540) 420-3501 to schedule an appointment to remove equipment.
10. BID INCREMENTS: AuctionCompanyreserves the right to setbidincrements and to establishthe bid sequences for the order of the Sale and/orto change both.
11. ABSOLUTE AUCTION: All items will be sold to the highest bidder, regardless of the Price.
12. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!