May 10, 2017 | 12:00 noon ON SITE |
Previews: April 26th and May 3rd | 10am to 2pm or by appointment
Former Busy B's Day Care
Zoning: CM - Commercial District
Two buildings on 2+/- acres
Building 1 - Warehouse/Shop - 4,080+/-sf
Building 2 - Office/Classrooms - 1,836+/-sf
Tax Map #: 048-008-0000-113, 113A, 113B, 114, 114B, 114C, 115, 115A
Building 1 - 1,836+/-sf
Built in 1979
Gable roof with Composition Shingles
4 large, open classrooms and 3 bathrooms
HVAC - heat pump
Vinyl flooring, drywall and textured ceilings
Building 2 - 4,080+/- sf
Built in 1996
Free span roof system - 2 roll up doors
Drop ceiling in the classroom area
Tax Assessed Value: $275,200.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount of 10% of the bidder’s high bid will be required to register.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidder will be required to sign a Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Check, as detailed above, will be delivered to the Substitute Trustee. The Deposit will be applied to the Purchase Price at closing. The Deposit is Non-Refundable. Closing is to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The property will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, except for the legal ad, both verbal and written, concerning the sale or the property.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on the day of sale. The Buyer’s Premium is added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Price.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The property is being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Seller.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. LINES DRAWN: All lines that are drawn on the photographs are for Marketing purposes. Potential Buyers are responsible for certifying lines and should not rely upon the lines for anything other than Marketing guidelines.
2013 GMC Sierra Denali HD
2010 Ford Transit Van
House - Shed - Creek - Timber
Two Tracts - 4. 7 +/- acres and 13.0 +/- acres
1002 Connecticut Av. Roanoke, VA
- 724sf house with 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bath
- Tool shed/storage building
- Large yard and garden area
- Partial dirt basement with crawl space
ABSOLUTE - (Regardless of the Price)
AUCTION: Saturday, June 17th at 10:30 am - Auction to be held at (3190 Gum Log Road, Hiwassee, Virginia)
Previews: June 9, June 10 and June 16- 12 noon to 4 pm or by appt.
3651 Lead Mine Road, Hiwassee, Virginia (address of property)
Investment or Rental Income
3.38 +/- acres
2 Bedroom | 2 Baths
Fields - Pasture Land - Storage Sheds
FORMERLY LISTED AT $82,900.00
The owner of Wally's Wholesale, after 29 years in business, is Liquidating and Retiring! This is an opportunity to purchase the vehicles, the used parts and the Business.