AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING
Church - $390,000
Address: 1526 Thompson Ridge Rd. Ferrum, VA
Type: Church | Facility
Size: 2.4 +/- acres
Church near Ferrum College in Ferrum, Va.
Surrounding areas: Philpott Lake, Blue Ridge Parkway: Just off Rt. 40 (The Crooked Road)
Fully operational and currently holding services on-site.
Faith Assembly of God has decided to sell this beautiful facility and move to the town of Ferrum, Va.
- All brick, Above grade - 6,680sf
- Brick sanctuary with wood tongue & groove cathedral ceiling.
- Mezzanine overlooking the sanctuary
- Fellowship Hall with kitchen
- Restrooms & Classrooms
- Seating for sanctuary - 400-500 people
- Below Grade - 4,760sf (Classrooms, restrooms, meeting rooms)
- Original brick facility built in 1966
- Newer addition - 1972 (Fellowship Hall & Kitchen)
- Seating 75 +/- for Fellowship Hall
- Private Well & Septic
- Oversized septic for additional capacity
- Large grass area
- Outdoor pavilion with picnic tables
- HVAC - 6 Heat Pumps with zones
- Condition - This facility has been immaculately maintained and in excellent condition.
Alternative Uses / Income Producing Property
- Wedding Chapel
- Concert Venue (On the Crooked Road)
- Corporate Events and Conferences
- Medical - Nursing or Veterans Facility
- Children - Day Care Facility
- Ferrum College - Fraternal Organization or Student Center
Tax Assessed Value: $854,600
Appraised in 2013: $525,000
Listed at: $415,000
Reduced To: $390,000