Commercial Real Estate
Auction: Wednesday, July 26th at 12:00 noon on site
PREVIEWS: July 12th and July 19th from 10 am to 2 pm - or by appointment
SALE #1 - 621 Fugate Road, Roanoke, Virginia
(Former Red Ball Lumber Building)
• 10,800 sf Warehouse/Office
• 1.88 +/- acres • Zoned: I-1
• Tax Assessed: $375,200.00
• Minimum Bid Price: $150,000.00
• Building Size: 10,800 sf
Freespan Warehouse Space: 7,500 sf
• 15’ Eave Heights - 18’ Center Height
• (2) 12’ x 14’ Roll-Up Doors
• Ground Level (Drive-In)
• Dock High (4’ Height)
• (1) Restroom
3,300 sf Offices / Showroom
• (2) Restrooms
• Large Showroom and (2) Offices
• 1.88 +/- acres, Fenced Lay Down Area
• Zoning: I1 (Industrial 1)
• City of Roanoke, Tax Map #3130201, #3130202\
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check made payable to Walker Commercial Services, Inc. for Sale #1 in the amount of $20,000.00 and for Sale #2 in the amount of $10,000.00.
2. DEPOSIT: The successful bidders will be required to sign a Contract of Sale for each property, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and the Cashier’s Checks, as detailed above, will be delivered to the Auction Company and will be applied to the Purchase Prices at closings. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on days of the sales for the properties. The Buyer’s Premium is added to each of the high bid amounts, to determine the Purchase Price for the Contract Sales Prices.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary. The information provided by Auction Company or the Seller is deem correct, but is not warranted by either. There are no warranties or representations with respect to the properties.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: The Auction Company and its representatives represents the Seller.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. PROPERTY LINES: The property lines that are drawn on Aerial Photographs are approximate and for Marketing purposes only. Prospective Buyers need to verify the lines with accurate surveys. Additionally, Walker has marked the property lines on the ground, as a reference, but the markings are subject to the verification by all parties relying on them.
11. TYPES OF AUCTION: Sale #1 - The property is being sold with a Minimum Bid Price of $150,000.00 and Sale #2 - The property is being sold with a Minimum Bid Price of $50,000.00.